FRICKE Dosing + Filling Systems from Minden operates globally and serves customers from all over the world with high-quality plant technology and future-oriented software.
With focus on the product-specific requirements of liquid substances, FRICKE is the preferred partner of the perfume and aroma industry as well as the chemical industry.
At FRICKE, a broad range of engineering know-how, more than 50 years of experience and the traditional values of a family-run company combine to create a distinctive customer culture: Anyone who wants to meet the highest standards needs to do an extraordinary job.
A challenge that requires commitment at all levels and from every employee. As a modern family business, FRICKE therefore relies on clear, flat structures and open communication, which promotes creative ideas as well as responsible action.
FRICKE stands for specialization, performance diversity and focused management. Choose a production solution from FRICKE and see for yourself:
- The great-great-grandfather of today's managing director founds a locksmith's shop in Rehme (Westphalia)
- Decimal scales for use in farming, trade and industry
Scales for bulk goods
Werner Fricke presents the first sack filling scales for solid combustibles at the trade fair in Hanover
- Development of the first filling system for the paint and lacquer industry
- Filling systems for the paint and lacquer industry
- Involvement in the construction of the most extensive dosing plant of the time
- Dosing plants for the perfume and aroma industry
Development of the comany's own dosing software
First trade fair presentation at the Achema
Relocation to the new company building in Minden, Meißen
Development of the BMS (PPS programm for the perfume and aroma industry)
- Werner Fricke hands over the management of the company to Stephan Fricke
- Establishment of the Fricke Branch in the USA
Addition of a 622 m2 large production hall
Construction of an 800 m2 large warehouse / production hall.
Extension of the office space by 400 m2
The addition of two vertical bearings creates optimal conditions for the growing needs of production and support.
Thanks to the acquisition of an adjacent industrial area, the service and sports department gains new rooms.
Small anniversary, great perspective: Today, customers are all over the world rely on the technology of FRICKE.
Thanks to the new hall construction, our storage capacity has been expanded by a further 1000 m2.
Brescenskoga 9 / V
HR 1000 Zagreb
Fon: +3 85 (1) 46 19 501
Fax: +3 85 (1) 45 54 275